The Ultimate Development Programs
Doyle Baseball registration for the 2012 Junior and Senior Academy!
Doyle Summer Academies will be held in Lakeland, Florida - Tigertown - Spring Training Home of the Detroit Tigers.
- The complex is located between Tampa and Orlando.
- Players receive intensive instruction on hitting, fielding, and positional play.
3 Week Junior (ages 12-14) and Senior Academy (ages 15-18): TBA
Cost: $3,999 includes room and board, uniform, practice clothes, bat bag and GREAT instruction in baseball and LIFE skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Location: Tigertown, Lakeland, Fl.
Spring Training Home of the Detroit Tigers.
What you should know
- Upon enrollment you will receive a list of the recommended clothing to bring.
- Dorm rooms for all Academy players at Tigertown
- Airport pickup and drop-off is available from Orlando airport
- Academy meals are served at Tigertown Cafeteria
Academy program Includes:
- Comprehensive evaluation of your skills, strength,endurance, speed, power, agility, bat speed, throwing velocity, aerobic capacity, body composition
- Step-by-step planned program to meet daily goals in baseball skills of hitting, fielding,throwing, situational and positional play.
- Newly acquired skills must be continuously reinforced to become effective habits.
Handling success and failure is very important to future performance. Successful players build upon their successes and learn from their failures. Doyle Academy offers daily opportunities to instill and develop a strong approach to dealing with success and failure.
Training the athlete's mind to work hand-in-hand with the body is vital to achieving peak performance. The Academy training program focuses on the athlete's mental approach in pre-game preparation, game execution, post-game performance review, individual workouts, and physical conditioning.
Baseball is a game of strong emotions. Players are taught how tochannel their energy into a positive mindset to sustain maximumperformance throughout any competition.
- The ability to lead and contribute to a team is innate within every individual.
- A variety of Academy activities provide players the opportunity to learn and exercise leadership and teamwork skills.
- Dailynon-denomination Chapel sessions provide participants with motivation,inspiration and insight to help them make positive, thoughtfuldecisions in all aspects of life. Chapel sessions focus on faith,authority, family, friendship, inner strength, integrity, morals andethics, choices and consequences.
More questions? Click here to view frequently asked questions about our programs.
Or contact a Doyle representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to sign up?
2008 1st Place Senior Academy Team